The 2018 EDUCATION WEEK completes its offer with a new exhibition, the Schools Day at IFEMA. This is “Family and Schools Day”, organized under the motto “The school you are looking for is here”. This fair will take place on Saturday, March 3rd. It is a meeting of schools and families in a dynamic space full of experiences, with workshops and activities in which the schools, with their high educational levels and solid academic results, show their educational offering to families.
This fair is especially aimed at families interested in finding the best school to start their children’s schooling or to study other educational options.
Reasons for visiting.
- Meet in one individual space with numerous educational centers, in a single visit
- Talk with the schools’ admissions officers
- Find the most suitable school or kindergarten for their children
- Listen to experts in early childhood, primary and secondary education
- Participate in meetings of associations and federations of families with different educational approaches
- Enjoy a comfortable visit (nursery space for the little ones)
- Handwritten information by those responsible for summer camps, extracurricular activities
- Know centers providing education for children abroad
- Obtain a free digital guide with participating centers and contacts
- Online guide on the web that allows different levels of filtering to have at hand the information of the participating centers
- Get answers to questions about educational issues from the experts in the educational guidance space, free.
When: Saturday, 3 March
Where: Pabellón 5, IFEMA, Feria de Madrid
Tickets: Can be purchased on the day of the event at the ticket office.
Entrada 2×1 School Day: 4 € (válida para Aula y School Day)
Entrada Familiar 2 adultos: 6 € (válida para Aula y School Day)
Entrada menores 12 años School Day: gratuita
Entrada individual Shool Day: 4 € (válida para Aula y School Day)
Entrada Domingo Aula: 2 €
Info: School Days
Follow our blogs to be up to date with the latest events in the life of Madrid.