In barrio Chamartín, close to Plaza República Dominicana, you’ll find this family entertainment centre aimed at children from ages 1-14 that specialises in planning and throwing original birthday parties.
AL TROTE has 5 different play areas:
- Junior Zone: an area for children between 1 and 3 years of age, located next to the parent’s cafeteria area. It comes equipped with a small castle that has slides, a small ball pit, rockers, and other age-appropriate toys.
- Senior Zone: an area for children 3 and older, it includes a two-story play place complete with a ball pit, a jungle gym, monkey bars, slides, and other toys!
- Snack Zone: an area to rest and have a snack, the snack bar also includes food for children with allergies and intolerances.
- Theatre Zone: an area where activity leaders do facpainting, dress up, and children can dance and play.
- Wii Zone: an area with many Nintendo games and a giant screen
If you would like to be close to your children while they play, there is a café for the parents, where they can see all of the zones.